I love this place.
Everything you could possibly need or want for cooking or baking all under one roof at pretty reasonable prices. I was tempted to buy another (I already have two) 4 qt caramel pan just because it was perfect and at a smoking price.
I was also a little tempted to get another wooden spoon or two, (I already have 13) but reason won out. (my mom's shirt is pretty appropriate for the size of that spoon don'tcha think?)
Last year my favoritest ever new item were the lids for the cookie sheets. You know, the big silver pans with the one inch deep sides? Well, who knew you could get lids for them? A year later I am asking myself how I ever lived without lids!
This year my favorite item are these-
Onion goggles!!
GENIUS.
And they work like a charm.
No burning or fumes or tears. No taking breaks to wash your face in the middle of preparing dinner.

1 comment:
Awh man--why didn't I know about this place when we were in UT!! :( Next year...it's on the list!!
Post a Comment