He's still just as sweet and silly as ever.
Not a day goes by that he doesn't bring smiles and laughter to our family.
For his birthday this year he really wanted a trumpet. (He wants to be just like Zach.)
That's all he wanted.
"What do you want for your birthday?" "A trumpet." "What else do you want for your birthday?" "A trumpet." "Ok, we'll see about that, but what else?" "A trumpet."
Fortunately we were able to find a pretty good one on Craig's list for a smoking deal.
Zach's trumpet teacher even offered to give him some mini-lessons.
I'm hoping I have a prodigy on my hands.
But even if the trumpet is long forgotten by the time eight rolls around, that's ok too. I am sure he will have his share of successes through the years. He's full of surprises. (plus I'm fairly certain we could sell the trumpet at a profit as long as he doesn't abuse it too much)

No comments:
Post a Comment