I can't remember what the rest of us did for Fall Break, but Nick got to go to Arches National Park in Utah with his other family, the Andersons.
From the pictures it looks like he had a good time.
They hiked a whole bunch,
And took in lots of beautiful scenery.
They saw things like Balanced Rock,
And Delicate Arch.
And I think he fits in with their family pretty well.
I don't really know what else to say.
I know he had tons of fun, and was so grateful and touched that they would want to share their family vacation with him.
And they made a quick stop at the Monticello temple because they were in the area.
Finally to end off the trip they made a stop at the Four Corners area. I've never actually been there. I hear it's over priced, underwhelming, and is a bit of a drive out to literally the middle of nowhere. But how often can you say you were in four states at the same time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment