Monday, August 17, 2015

Grandma and Grandpa Berrett

It just occurred to me that some day in the not too distant future, that could be my title. I admit I am looking forward to being a grandma, but not for awhile, and I am really not thrilled with being called a grandma.

Not the point.  Sorry got off topic.

John's dad and his wife, Linda visited!

Which was another unexpected little bonus since Nick didn't leave when he was supposed to.  He got to see his grandparents again before he left, so that was cool.

We commemorated the event by taking pictures out front.  I set up my tripod and hit the delay button so I could have 10 seconds to run and get in the picture.

I was going through the pictures today and was really starting to worry that I didn't get one decent picture. This one will have to do!


(Christopher can't wait until he's taller than grandma Linda.  He talks about it all the time.)

No comments: