Thursday, October 29, 2015

Other highlights in October

Lots of little things happened in October. Fun or interesting enough to mention, but not necessarily big enough to stand on their own as a blog post.
Christopher and I saw baby goats.  These guys are were only hours old.
He got to hold this guy.  He was only a couple days old.
Maddie had her first choir concert.  I'm so happy she's loving choir.
Zach had a band concert.  And he occasionally likes to get into Nick's closet and steal his clothes.
People started sending me news articles of wildlife (especially bears) on the loose in Montana.   Because I need more things to worry about.  
Maddie celebrated "Back to the Future Day" in style.  She handed out "Save the Clock Tower!" flyers, and tried to collect money.  People either thought she was genius, or had totally crazy.  I hear it's a fine line. 
It's not as easy as it was before, but even with our oldest kids gone, we still try to get together with the Andersons occasionally. 
They even took my kids to the temple during Fall Break.

I taught a class on cream puffs in Relief Society.  The first few batches were technically failures because of the fact that they deflated, and could no longer be called puffs.  However, they still tasted fantastic with a little bit of Nutella.  Like two-bite crepes. 

No comments: