Hell musta froze over.
My baby brother got married. He always told me he wouldn't. And I believed him. He was setting a disturbing example for my youngest boys of how awesome bachelorhood could be.
But apparently he was just waiting for Jess and didn't know it.
They dated for a long time and finally got married. In New Hampshire. Unfortunately I couldn't afford to take the kids, but I had a lovely time. It was a beautiful wedding and perfect for them.
Once upon a time I had three brothers and no sisters. I was blessed with one sister in law when I got married, and now I have been blessed with three more. Apparently good things do come to those who wait.
 |
| Me and my brothers' wives. Gwynette, Jess, me, and Amy. |
 |
| My cute niece Claire provided the music for the ceremony. |
 |
| At the rehearsal. It made me giggle a little to see my dad "officiating". |
 |
| At the real ceremony. Isn't she lovely? |
 |
| All my brothers clean up pretty nice, don't they? |
 |
| Rich and Gwynette |
 |
| Tom and Amy. Fun fact - she's actually pregnant in this picture, but didn't want anyone to know, so she walked around all evening with a glass of alcohol so no one would suspect. |
 |
| My parents and the groom. |
No comments:
Post a Comment