Three boys times three years in cubscouts equals a lot of Pinewood Derby cars.
I guess technically one year we reused a car because we ran out of time, but still...
Our stake boundaries realigned recently, and we got shunted to a new stake, but I love the way they did it. Instead of leaving it all up to the wards, the stake primary took over, and it was a pretty smooth and painless operation (once the cars were finished and ready to go.)
Zach and Maddie used their shop skills and helped Christopher construct his car. He was fairly enthusiastic about the whole process, and slammed part of it together all by himself.
I think Christopher ended up getting 4th place over all.
He didn't qualify for a trophy, but I thought he definitely earned some In n Out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment