It just occurred to me that there are a glaringly lack of visuals in my last few posts. There's some rather disturbing pictures of John's
"hair socks" and a picture of some cookies which I had actually already posted once before on my food blog. And, umm, yeah, that's it. So although I have been sick, life still goes on, and while I was sick in bed with the flu, John took the kids out on a little excursion to get some more pictures of Flat Stanley to send to the kids' cousin Joshua in Texas. These are some of the fruits of their labors-
In front of some Saguaro cacti
Even though I was not there, I'd still like to give a little shout out of thanks to the random people who let my family interrupt their golf game,

Pose for a picture in their golf cart,

Or borrow their fishing pole.

I'm also pretty sure that Joshua is going to be pretty thrilled to get the picture of the HSM3 poster.

And the shoes. What almost 9 year old boy wouldn't get excited about a bunch of girly shoes?

However I think the "shoes" picture is better than this"dirty, holey socks picture"- I was sick in bed remember?

For dinner Flat Stanley got to go to one of our favorite burger places to eat- IN-N-OUT

And of course what's better after burgers and shakes for dinner? Gelato for dessert!
1 comment:
I have decided to apply for the job of Flat Stanley. That guy has a great life, holey socks and all!
Post a Comment