I can't believe I totally forgot.
Yesterday was our ten year anniversary of moving to Arizona.
Ten years ago, we picked up our lives and moved away from our families and everything we've ever known (in my case at least) and moved down here to Arizona.
It was a difficult decision, but basically our choices were John having a good job down here, And be able to buy a home (back then the housing market was really good) Or stay there, be unemployed, and rent from my dad.
Okay, so maybe it wasn't that much of a choice. But it was still hard.
Nick wasn't yet 4, and Maddie couldn't even crawl.
And despite the few months where I think my brains are literally frying in my head, Arizona has been very good to us.
Who knows how long we will stay here, but if it's forever, that's okay too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey we had our ten in June. Happy Days!!
Awh, so glad AZ is starting to "feel like home to you". :) I wouldn't live anywhere else!
Post a Comment