This park was, you know, fun. And we all had a great time. But I seem to be having difficulty writing about it (it could just be that I'm trying to write about something that happened over two weeks ago, or that it's late and I'm tired, but would like to actually post this before I completely forget)
Anyway- we had fun.
Christopher got to see Lightning McQueen and Mater.
We all had fun on the Toy Story Mania ride. They should really get one at Disneyland. (also the corresponding Wii game has since landed on a few Christmas wish lists in this house already).
We met Woody and entertained ourselves with the props while standing in line.

John got chosen to be on stage and help out with an Indiana Jones stunt show thing. That was pretty cool. (He was trying to volunteer me, but ended up getting called on instead. )
The older kids really liked the Rock n Roller coater featuring Aerosmith, even though they had no idea who Aerosmith was. (which I am pretty okay with) But I have to admit it was a really fun ride. They should really get one of those rides also at Disneyland.
And of course having boys means loving all things Star Wars.
Oh yeah, and Madison couldn't resist posing in front of the American Idol sign. 

3 comments:
Kirsten they do have Toy Story Mania in California--it's at California Adventure. Next time you go get park hopper pass. It's my family's favorite ride.
nancy- you totally made my day!
I will be honest, the Wii game isn't nearly as fun as the ride. It is fun the first few times, then it is long and boring. My recommendation is to rent it!
Post a Comment