Monday, November 8, 2010

my bald baby

I think Christopher had more hair when he was born.

We buzzed it again, and unless the light hits it just right, you can't tell he tried to scalp himself last week.

But I have to say I am not thrilled with the over all look. It's just too short.

Maybe I just need time to let it grow on me. (pun not intended Ü)

I totally agree that 90% of the time my boys are in desperate need of a haircut,but I just wish we didn't have to go to the other extreme. (Although yesterday at church, Nick's hair was finally long enough on top to actually lay down, with a little help from some gel. I never realized that his sticky-up hair that I loved so much as a baby would be so obnoxious later on in life.)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

he looks a lot more like John with the buzzed hair.

Melissa said...

Aww. Love those old pictures of Nick. I've only ever seen "big kid" pictures of him. They sure do change!