Wednesday, April 13, 2011

At the zoo

I have a friend who is never content to sit still and do nothing.  She usually has something planned for the day.  I'm the opposite, I like to do stuff, it's just the initiating, and planning, and getting going part that I have seem to have trouble with.   So when she called up the other day and wanted to take our little boys to the zoo, I was game. (she has a five year old who is probably Christopher's best friend.)

 I'm a little embarrassed to admit that it's been a couple years since we'd been to the zoo, and the beautiful AZ weather is coming to an end, and we were just going for the first time.

I'm not sure what he thought of the actual animals themselves, but he seemed to have fun.  Plus, he got a big popcicle out of the deal, so that was a highlight.




No comments: