I just wanted to share two of my current favorite Costco finds.
I love these pistachios. I've always loved pistachios, but now I can hardly eat other brands. The salt and pepper just gives it that little extra somethin'.
This bread is to die for. I thought I'd give it a shot since it says that it's imported from France, and they really do have the best bread in the world (in my humble opinion). I've been told that even if you could get your hands on one of those recipes passed down from generation to generation, you could never make it the same because the ingredients just aren't the same. The wheat is different, the water is different, blah, blah, blah. (sorry, blogger flipped my picture sideways. I might just have to break down and upgrade to the newest version of blogger. )
It's found in the freezer section. You defrost them for about 15 minutes, then pop them in the oven for 8-10, and presto! Fabulous, fresh, French bread.
So this is the next best thing to actually being in Paris, and eating a baguette on a street corner with a view of the Eiffel Tower. I promise. I take that back. Find a perfect little tart for dessert, and then that's the next best thing. A little pricey at $10 for 10 baguettes. But we think it's worth it. It's perfect plain, with butter, served with dinner, or as a sandwich. Personally my favorite lunch right now is that bread with a good chicken salad stuffed in it.

1 comment:
When did $1 a loaf/baguette become pricey? Looks delish. :)
Post a Comment