Odd, because I love my toaster.
John doesn't care much for it, and it tends to eat Eggo's, but I think Eggo's are gross, so I'm okay with that.
Anyway, my toaster is awesome.
It's so awesome Nick's orchestra teacher requested it be brought to school so the kids could make toast before the field trip.
I believe the conversation went something like this-
The teacher, shocked that most kids didn't know the song 'It's a Small World' asked the kids who did know it to raise their hands.
Nick said he sheepishly raised his hand, then explained that his toaster plays it every morning when the toast pops up.
He also explained that it burns Mickey's face into your toast. (on a side note, Zach says it looks like Mickey's mug shot. "Face forward, now turn to the side...")
So she thought it would be something fun for the kids to do while they waited to load the buses to California. (And Disneyland!)
Anyhow, that's the story of how I ended up taking my toaster to school.

4 comments:
where did you get that? Its pretty sweet.
Disneyland. Like 10 years ago.
I totally remember when you got that toaster! I can't believe it is still alive :)
Love it! My 2-yr-old loves Mickey's Clubhouse. She'd love to eat Mickey toast!
Post a Comment