Thursday, February 2, 2012

Have you ever seen the show 'Monk'?

It's a cute show, I'd recommend it anybody.  It ended a couple years ago, but it's still worth checking out.

So the main character Monk is fairly OCD, and has more "issues" than is humanly possible, but he's an amazing detective who solves all sorts of "unsolvable" crimes. And I can't remember if it was an actual scene form the show, or if it was just a commercial for the show, but there is this scene where he is at this restaurant and he had lined up all the peas on his plate into a perfect square.  (10 rows of 10 peas - 10 being the perfect number)  He had a couple left over and he was trying to give them back to the waitress saying he "didn't need those."

I'm telling you about this because the other day as I was getting ready for Madison's party, I heard some frustrated cries coming from Christopher in the family room.  I walked over to check on him, and came across this scene.

It wasn't a perfect 10 x 10, but he's got time.  He just barely learned how to count by tens a couple of weeks ago.

No comments: