We love scouting. We have three boys, so we should love scouting. I think it's good for them. Get out of their comfort zones, very literally in most cases, and do fun things, and sometimes hard things.
But if we're being honest here, I'm sure as a mom, I don't actually know or want to know half the stuff that goes on at camps, but I'm grateful for those opportunities for these boys.
Nick survived with all his fingers and toes intact, (probably a minor miracle) and now it's Zach's turn. I think Zach loves it.
He's a lot more reserved than Nick, but the fact that he wants to keep going on these adventures says a lot.
He did come home and was proud to show me all the obsidian he mined during one particular outing. He thought that was cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment