He's the best.
| This is our front door. I think the current sign reads "Exit/Entrance Only" (apparently he's not a fan of loitering) |
He is obsessed with signage.
| My friend Jamie added the comment just to see what he would do. (He didn't seem to care) |
Both the label kind of signage,
and the warning kind of signage.
He's very concerned with Safety.
And super helpful when things break.
He's even been known to make his own caution tape out of yellow crepe paper streamers.
While shopping at Target one day, he announced to me that they had 7 wet floor signs being used. I notice those things long enough to make a note and not slip and fall, but he catalogs them in his brain.
| The hall closet. (there was nothing wrong with it) |
Sometimes I keep the signs up for awhile, sometimes I don't.
I think I shall keep this one up forever. It's just darn good advice.

No comments:
Post a Comment