And it was fitting that it was for her drama class because it was drama from the beginning. I won't go into details. But there were lots of tears, and ranting, and fits. She wanted to quit. She said her teacher wanted to see her fail. (Why I have no idea...)
Anyways, it was going to be a total disaster. The "lead" didn't memorize their lines at all, someone broke their leg, someone else dropped out at the last minute, the teacher hated her props and set design and made her get rid of them, and then cut half the scenes so it was a little choppy and weird....
I've never seen her so nervous as before this. I'm sure she has been, because she's told me about actually throwing up because of nerves before, but I've never witnessed it.
She ended up handing Tommy some props and told him to have fun. (Remember the date where she posed with the pink balloon?? yeah that Tommy) He basically stole/saved the show. There was real laughter in the audience. It was everyone's favorite.
She was still heavily criticized by her teacher afterwards, but by that point, she didn't really care.
And PS, it was also Zach's debut on the light board :)
![]() |
| I saw this on the drama teacher's door. Miss that cute boy in the middle. |










No comments:
Post a Comment