I forgot to take into account the hotel's pool. I would have thought it was too cold to swim. Apparently I was wrong.
We spent hours out there. The big Hollywood sign will have to wait for another year. (I hear they are going to replace it with some sort of "save the planet" signage?)
Our third and last day there we hit the beach (not before one last dip in the pool though). The older three couldn't get to the water fast enough, but I think Christopher thought we were all nuts. I made him take off his shoes and walk in the sand, (he has a very strict shoes-off-in-the-house, but shoes-on-when-you're-outside policy) and then I held him down so the waves could rush up and get his feet wet. He HATED it.
He finally ventured off his towel right before it was time to go, and even played in the sand for a little bit. I even think he actually enjoyed it. ( But he didn't go near the water)

1 comment:
Scott didn't want anything to do with the water either last year. I'm hoping this year he might do a little better. We shall see!
Post a Comment