I had my initial weigh in yesterday for the next challenge at Catz.
I spent the last 4 weeks eating whatever I wanted. It was great.
But like all good things, it had to come to and end and I had to face the consequences of my choices. In other words, the scale. And the trainers.
I was asked once if they (the trainers) are supportive at all, and yes, they are, to a certain extent. One is a little more encouraging and supportive than the other, (high fives at the scale and at the end of a hard work out) and the other is a little crankier. After all, I am paying them to help me lose weight. If I don't lose weight, they fail too, and so they are a little tough on us.
To illustrate, I overheard a conversation where one girl was accusing him of being mean or strict or something. "What are your goals?" he said. "If your goals are just to get some exercise, then great, you're doing awesome, but if you want to lose weight, then, yeah, I'm going to be a little tough on you."
So any guesses as to how much I've gained?
Any brave souls willing to venture a guess?
No? (smart choice- John just guessed 10- he's in the dog house.)
Only 5.
(I was actually pleasantly surprised)
So Food Vacation's over. 8 more weeks.
The only downside is that (hopefully) my maternity swimsuit won't fit any more and I'll have to buy a new one and I LOATHE swimsuit shopping.
~~~~
This post brought to you by the makers of Girl Scout cookies, Sweet's Cinnamon Bears, Cornish Pasty Co., Paradise Bakery, Camelot Cooking Club, Sprout's bread, Einsteins, churros from Disneyland, Coke, and any of the chocolates that John brought home from his various trips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment