Yeah! I need to get around to doing that.
Who did you go through to have it done?
Blurb.com
oooooh ...jealous!
I've been wanting to do this. Now that I see it actually done maybe I'll get on it.
I tried using blurb to turn my blog into a book and the program was sooo slow that I was tearing my hair out and it took forever to do 3 pages so I gave up. Maybe I need a new computer.
COOL!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah! I need to get around to doing that.
Who did you go through to have it done?
Blurb.com
oooooh ...jealous!
I've been wanting to do this. Now that I see it actually done maybe I'll get on it.
I tried using blurb to turn my blog into a book and the program was sooo slow that I was tearing my hair out and it took forever to do 3 pages so I gave up. Maybe I need a new computer.
COOL!!!!!!!
Post a Comment