Friday, May 21, 2010

Catz week 8- final weigh in

So I showed up at Catz today with a bit of apprehension. The scale at home was not looking so good. I dressed in my thinnest, lightest clothes, shorts that I would have been embarrassed to be seen in anywhere but on a scale, and hoped for the best.

BClark was busy talking to someone else, so I stepped on the scale "just to see".

Aaaack! I was .2 pounds over my goal!!!! I'd gained 2 pounds in the last week! Luckily I was down so far last week, but still... and no, they won't round down. Point two pounds over is still over. I ran to the bathroom and let's just say I did my best to bring that weight down. Luckily I had Chelsa there- it was her idea to take off my glasses.

Thanks to her quick thinking, I was able to just barely squeak by and make my goal. The best news of all- I made my fat percentage goal as well, which means I made EVERY SINGLE GOAL!!!.

I am back to only a 38 pound loss, after telling the world I just lost 40 pounds. I wish I had the will power to stay on the diet and push for that 40 pound number again, but sadly I don't. There is a lot of chocolate calling my name. And a Tupperware full of lemony blueberry bars that I can't give away because I ruined them, despite the fact that they are still delish.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so awesome! Be proud of your 38 lbs- that takes a lot of willpower! Wish I was as motivated as you...

Miss said...

Wow Kirsten! Congrats on making all your goals! Amazing!!