Tuesday, June 8, 2010

you'd think I'd learn

This is Madison's third year at girl scout camp.

EVERY YEAR they require that we have her doctor sign a form saying that she is healthy enough to go.

And EVERY YEAR, I forget.

The last two years I remembered the day before, and had enough time to call the Dr.'s office, apologize for being a procrastinating slacker, and could they please fit her in and fill out a form for me.

This year I remembered at 6 pm the night before.

Madison and I ended up spending our evening sitting in a clinic which meant we were up pretty late packing and shopping for last minute incidentals.

I would also like to take this moment to apologize to those who got a phone call at 10 pm Pacific Time because I gave my iphone to Christopher to entertain him while I was crazily busy trying to help Madison and neglecting the rest of my kids. (Christopher ended up putting himself to bed an hour later because he got tired of waiting around for me.)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

i get it. this is how we roll around here.