Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our blog book -the 2009 edition

Ever since I published all my blogs from the year 2008 in a book, my family has been on my case about publishing 2009.

They have loved having it in the house. Looking at the pictures, reading the stories, taking a stroll down memory lane....


2009 finally arrived on our doorstep yesterday.


(I think the best part is that Nick has been on the computer all day on his own blog, because in 2009 all the kids were a bunch of slackers and contributed very little to their blogs and want to see more of their own stories in print next year.)
PS- I have deleted and re-uploaded that picture a half a dozen times!! I have no idea why it is sideways. I CANNOT get it to go right-side up!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

What a great gift for your family!

Beverly B. said...

Looks Great! I really need to get mine done too.

Julie Hunt said...

Do you use the regular paper and if so, what do you think about it? I've only used the premium paper but I've been tempted to try the regular paper so I can get more pages into a book. I had to do two books for 2009 to accomodate all the posts! Your books look great. Wish I could see them in person!

Rachel said...

Ok did you use blurb or something else? I just uploaded mine to blurb and I kinda want to cost and quality compare.

Kirsten said...

I used blurb with the regular paper.