Thursday, November 4, 2010

Frankly, I'm surprised he's the first.

Yes, three others have gone before him and Christopher is the first one to give himself a haircut.

Actually, I think there were two separate incidents. Maybe three.

A whole big patch right off the top of his head. (the pictures naturally don't do it justice)

It just happened to be the day after he got his first buzz-cut (he's ridiculously afraid of those clippers)

so, from certain angles he looks okay,

but from other angles, not so much.

So, advice please from those who have gone before- another traumatizing and shorter buzz cut, or just let it grow out on his own and hide the scissors?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

go with the shorter buzz. if it's so traumatizing then maybe he won't do it again.

but I'm kind of a mean parent.

Beverly B. said...

I agree with Rachel. Buzz it.

Miss said...

Definitely buzz it. He's got to get used to it sometime!