While visiting Orlando we stumbled upon the perfect (in our opinion) Halloween costumes for the kids.
Zach was a little upset, he wanted to be Luigi from Super Mario Bros. But other than that, the kids were happy to go along with it.
But when you come across "Thing 1, 2, 3, and 4" t-shirts, and you have four little things of your own, it's kinda meant to be.
I made John go with the theme and be the Cat in the Hat.
I couldn't figure out at costume of my own, so I went as my standard- I threw on my witch hat that has served me quite well for several years. I did upgrade the ensemble and bought a new t-shirt at for $5.
I've put off this post because I have been waiting to get them all together, but for whatever reason, it hasn't been possible. yet.
Our big Halloween festivities included of a Halloween parade at the kids' school, 

and a trunk or treat at our church on Saturday night. 
Anyway, a good time was had by all.(if you think this halloween post is late, you should know that I still have 2 pumpkins the kids are anxiously awaiting to turn into jack o lanterns)

2 comments:
Great idea. We almost bought shirts too but I wasn't thinking about Halloween.
We still have a pumpkin waiting to be carved too! How Funny :)
Love the costumes...so cute!!
Post a Comment