Maddie has been pestering me for awhile to get her hair cut. "Just a trim." The ends were a little raggedy and uneven. It was time. Ok, so it had been time for quite awhile.
So we walked into our local salon, I sat down with the most interesting looking magazine I could find, and sent her off to the chair.
The hairdresser asked me what we wanted done, and my reply was somewhere along the lines of "It's up to her. But I draw the line at anything that involves shaving it."
The end result?
I texted a picture to John. Maddie is officially on his naughty list.

8 comments:
AH! SO cute!!!!! Love love it! what a nice Mom, letting her do whatever she wants! :)
Love it!
Love it! Emily just got her hair chopped yesterday. It makes them look so grown up and not so little girl anymore. :(
So, I guess I was signed in as Emily. Seriously? This is Jenn.
Jenn- I've done that before. Only It's usually a teenage boy that I am logged in as.
Jared has the same thoughts on long hair as John. However, he is not the one dealing with styling or washing it. So, the girls at our house get to chose. Ainsley chopped her hair again yesterday. Jared says he doesn't love her anymore. These poor girls!
What is it with men and long hair? I think Maddie looks so grown up and so sweet!
Oh I love it! Can't wait to see her in the flesh and tell her.
Post a Comment