We had the opportunity to participate in a fundraiser to raise money for autism research.
Basically we went to the zoo. It cost a little more than your average zoo admission, but not much, and the money goes to a cause that obviously is near and dear to our hearts.
We all had fun.
Sidenote- It was there by the giraffes that I learned that they changed the missionary age for boys from 19 to 18. I had a mild panic attack. I was thinking that instead of three years, suddenly I only had two years left with Nick, then I figured he still needs to graduate high school, so that gives me another 6 months, and he still might not report to the MTC (missionary training center) for a few months after that, so it still might be closer to three years.
He was excited to hear the announcement. Me, I think it's a good thing in the long run, but I think these next couple of years are going to race by all too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment