Sunday, February 21, 2016

Christopher's letter to Nick.

At the very least I remind the kids to write to their brother on Sundays.  They're totally free to write more, but it's definitely a Sunday activity in our house.  Sometimes Christopher just wants to send him pictures, which is totally fine too, even if he is just sending him pictures of random airplanes that he found on Google.  That's what he likes and wants to share with his brother.  But sometimes he will write an actual letter.  This was his latest.  It just kinda cracked me up, especially how he talks about himself in the third person, and I wanted to share :).  Just FYI- he's referring to the Botanical Gardens.

On February 16 2016 Christopher Went on a field trip to the Gardens With branches every and there was leaves on the trees and Christopher Was walking for 3 hours and we were taking about Gardens. Christopher put a check mark on a note. Christopher went back to the bus to go back to school and it was Christopher’s lunch time. When I was Done I went out to recess to play tag. Christopher accidently play tag on equipment with my friends and Christopher did not play tag on the field. Christopher ran away without playing tag. After recess was done Christopher went back inside to do math. My math was about fractions and my teacher teach about fraction’s. Christopher was done with math and he had no home work. Christopher went back to SPICE class and I went home and I talked to mom about my field trip. The End

No comments: