Thanks, Corrine!
Friday, June 5, 2009
My new favorite soap
My sister in law in Texas sent us a package in the mail the other day.
It was full of fun things like clothes her kids had outgrown, a birthday present for Christopher, and a little something for me.
Hand Soap!
I love it! I don't know where she got it but I think I need to find out. The gift giving possibilities are endless with this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My guess is she made it in R.S.--ours did something like this last year for Christmas. It is a really neat gift idea.
So cute. I want to know where she got it too. Great gift idea! BTW-is it too late for me to get 3 bags of caramels by June 19th?? I'm thinking that would be perfect for my kiddos teachers?
amyrjohns@yahoo.com
What a great idea! I love it! Is it made with vinyl?
Julie- I have no idea! The printed part seems to be inside the bottle. I need to call her and get the details.
Post a Comment