Just had to share...
Nick told me this story about scout camp today. He is working on his cooking merit badge, and they had to design a pie. I'm sure they were thinking cherry pies with lattice crusts or apple pies with a cut-out design in the crust.
Nick decided on a raspberry pie (can't really blame him for that though, it is a pretty yummy pie.) For half a moment I was wondering what kind of "design" he was going to put on top of the pie as it is a single crust pie.
Before I even voiced my thoughts on the matter, Nick said, "and for the design, I said I was going to use frosting (ew, gag) and write 3.141592653589"
(that's as far as he's managed to memorize Pi. He says his goal is to memorize to the 100th decimal place. A bigger geek out there? I think not.)
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment