During the summer my cousin-in-law/friend Brittney graciously agreed to take some pictures of my kids. Christopher was terrible and John and I spent the whole time singing nursery songs in the hopes that he'd stop crying and maybe, just maybe sit still and smile. (I know, way too much to ask for.) But the price we paid is that everyone is looking up instead of at the camera in some of the group shots.
I love them. She did such an amazing job. I am so excited. I just need to figure out How I'm going to display them. I have the Where, but the final details need to be worked out. When I finally get them printed up, What Size? Black and White or Color? (I have copies of all of them in black and white, I'm just including the color ones today) Individuals plus a group, or just individuals. Which group picture if any? Frame Size, etc. (any suggestions in the comments or in person would be appreciated. Ü hint, hint.)
Oh, and PS to grandparents- I know that when you see this, you'll be really excited to get your own pictures to hang on the wall, and I promise I'll send you some when I get mine printed. It might be awhile, please be patient. I have lots of decisions to make (see above paragraph) Ü







5 comments:
Darling photos...my vote is for one big family shot and smaller individual shots...i would so some colr and some b/w to mix it up...that's what she said...=]
So cute! I can't believe how they've grown.
I took the kids for pictures at Target a week after Julia was born. J.J. threw a fit and refused to be photographed with the baby or Preston. He hammed it up when it was just him, however
great pics. #3 is my favorite group shot.
Cute pics!!
I was just wondering if you got those and Pete says "don't you check her blog". Well, I guess time flies because I hadn't checked since the previous post. I am SO glad you liked them. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment