Tuesday, November 24, 2009

caramels, caramels, and more caramels

Just in case people start to wonder if I've fallen off the planet- this-is going to be my life for the next few weeks.

It leaves little time for blogging or doing anything interesting worth blogging about.- FYI

4 comments:

Rachel said...

that is ok it's an important work you are doing.

Melissa said...

Hi Kirsten! This is Melissa Berry, Zach's kindergarten teacher. Long story short, I was cleaning out one of my old school-to-home tote bags and found this blog address you wrote for me at the end of Zach's school year in my class. Boy was I surprised (and excited)! I am enjoying the blog. I actually have started one dedicated to my daughter and son-to-be. It's http://pumpkinwumpkin.blogspot.com/It's so much fun to see/read what's happening with your family. Please tell Zach "Hello" for me! I guess this would be more appropriate for an email rather than a comment, so if you're interested in catching up more (after you finish the caramels) my email is luvpugsandgiants@yahoo.com. And your food blog has inspired me... I'm very seriously thinking of starting my own food blog. But if I don't get around to it soon, I'd like to guest post on yours. My paternal grandmother has passed on an amazing chocolate dipped peanut butter ball recipe to my mother, who of course shared it with me. It's too fantastic to keep in the family!

Amy said...

MMMM CARAMELS. Don't be surprised if I stop by sometime

Jill P. said...

I haven't made any caramels in several years, but I promised Barrett I would make him some this week. It hasn't happened yet. I guess I need to stay off the computer. I hope I remember how to do it!