Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas miracle #2

Out of the blue, John spent several hours wrapping presents the other day. Not just wrapping, but cataloging in Excel to keep track of what we have, what we spent, and what we need to get. (Grandparents find it easier to send money and we do the shopping- it's win-win for the grandparents and the kids, but for a scatterbrain like me, I sometimes have trouble keeping track of which presents are from whom.)

He's never done that before. That is generally an activity done by me, alone, in the quiet hours of the night while every one else sleeps. I think he realized that since I have been spending those hours making caramels, the kids were in danger of having all their presents wrapped in trash bags. Or Target shopping bags. Depending on the size of the present.

Better get back to those caramels. They won't cook themselves. TTFN

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Man you need to make John stop traveling, he sure is handy to have around the house.