Grandparents, Siblings, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and other adopted family members- When we got the Easter pictures taken, the package came with some super cute Easter cards.
Unfortunately time was short because the colored chicks are only available for a short time before Easter, and I was crazy busy with stuff, and I had a hard time finding envelopes to fit the cards, (but with more and more people who make 4x6 photo greeting cards, you'd think there would be more of a demand for envelopes that fit- they're either too small or HUGE). I finally found the perfect envelopes, pretty colors even, but now I have quite the collection of brightly colored scalloped oval note cards (they came as a set).
But I had forgotten one thing-
Christopher had used all my stamps to decorate my kitchen island.
So, THREE trips to the grocery store later, in the attempt to buy stamps, I finally acquired some. Apparently it doesn't matter how big I write STAMPS!! on my shopping list, if it is not the only thing I allow myself to purchase, I will forget when I get to the register.
So, the Easter cards FINALLY went out today. Until then....jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Thanks, Kirsten. I got my card in the mail today. I hope you had a wonderful Easter with your parents in town.
Post a Comment