Sunday, April 18, 2010

International man of mystery

At church John has made quite a little reputation for himself. Ironically probably because he's never there. Always flying off to some exciting locale. So he must be some super spy saving the world, right?

I get to field questions about his whereabouts."Where's Brother Bourne this week?"

One week we were sitting in class when John was immediately called out. Apparently our three year old was AWOL from primary. "Where'd Brother Bauer run off to? Need to diffuse a bomb?" The teacher asked. "No, just a simple search and rescue," I said.

Brother Bauer?

Brother Bourne?

I still say Brother Bartowski.

I submit exhibit A-

That's my husband sitting in church.

Here's a close up of his tie. To the uninitiated it looks like a simple ugly tie. But to those in the know it has a coded message in it.

In binary. (the language of computers)

It says "I hate wearing ties."

Case closed.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

that is crazy. am i naive or does it really say that.

Unknown said...

That is awesome!!! You were looking mighty sexy yesterday too!!

Kirsten said...

I am told it really says that. ( I have no desire to learn binary)

Miss said...

That's HILARIOUS. LOVE it!