Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Season 2011

 Amidst all the caramel making, (50+ batches)

(which I totally do to myself- I'm not complaining and I don't need any lectures- you know who you are) we still managed to fit in some Christmas merry-making (much of which I didn't take pictures of, so I'll just throw in some pictures of my kids to appease the grandparents)

playing a viola duet of Christmas carols at a nursing home,



piano recital,

freezing our wimpy Arizona tails off looking at the lights at the temple,

looking for Buddy our shelf elf,

and making gingerbread houses.

And probably a few other things I am forgetting.

But this girl-

spent much of her free time writing letters for Buddy to take back to the North pole,

and decorating the house with her own special touch.

(Seriously though, how sweet is that letter to Mrs. Clause?  Love her. )

No comments: