I took so many pictures while we were in Disneyland. Camera phones really are a blessing and a curse. So I sat here staring at my computer trying to figure out how to share the best of these pictures. There's too many for one blog post.
I'm already guilty enough of over sharing pictures, I should break it up a bit. But how? By day?
We jumped back and forth based on Christopher's whims. By picture type?
Cause there are two types really: 1) just Christopher,
2) a selfie with both of us. (and I'm a little embarrassed to admit that my mouth is open in most of the selfie pictures. Apparently I was demonstrating a scream of some sort, as the selfies were usually while we were on a ride)
And then of course there is the random picture of a picture because I didn't want to pay for the actual picture itself.
In the end, I decided to divide it up by amusement park.
So today, I shall focus on our adventures in Disney's California Adventure.
Fortunately, (for me) Christopher is a pretty adventurous kid when it comes to rides. He won't go on anything (once) that might get him wet. (Which is totally fine with me. I hate being wet and cold in amusement parks)
Of course, he was not a fan of the Tower of Terror and refused to go on it a second time.
And of course we had to get lots of ice-cream. (We're waiting for the ice-cream cone place to open here. Where else would you get an ice-cream cone, but in a store shaped like a traffic cone? They also had paper cones filled with bite size churros and a chocolate-chili dipping sauce. YUM.)
Since it was just Christopher, getting a treat was so much more affordable! With 4 kids, you have to budget the funds a little better.
Another one of the great things about vacationing with just one kid is they get to call all the shots.
There's no arguing about what ride to go on or what to see next.
It was a pretty sweet day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment