Happiest Place on Earth. This is my happy spot. I'm so grateful to be able to share these things with my kids.
Anyways, Disneyland! We went on nearly everything at least once, except for the lame little kid rides and Splash Mountain, because Christopher did not want to get wet.
 |
| I was really hoping he would be able to pull the sword from the stone and be the next King, but clearly he didn't want that responsibility and didn't give it his best shot. |
 |
| In line for space mountain. |
 |
| So many choices! |
 |
| What I finally settled on. And it was amazing. (And huge!) |
 |
| I won a trivia contest while standing in line for a Dole Whip. I knew that Tarzan's Tree house used to be the Swiss Family Robinson Tree house. But of course I let Christopher wear the cool pin. |
No comments:
Post a Comment