laughing so hard. it's like a mirror to our house.
I did that when I was a kid and one year I got cool whip for my birthday.
Is that a soda he's drinking with his Cool Whip? Mmmm, a double dose of high fructose corn syrup! Barrett prefers his hfcs as root beer and fruit snacks.
Can you really match In N Out for dinner with a bowl of Cool Whip for dessert? I hardly think so :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
laughing so hard. it's like a mirror to our house.
I did that when I was a kid and one year I got cool whip for my birthday.
Is that a soda he's drinking with his Cool Whip? Mmmm, a double dose of high fructose corn syrup! Barrett prefers his hfcs as root beer and fruit snacks.
Can you really match In N Out for dinner with a bowl of Cool Whip for dessert? I hardly think so :)
Post a Comment