Sunday, December 19, 2010

Number One

John is #1 in his company in terms of traveling. The guy in the #2 spot didn't even come close.

He went on 49 trips this year

Gone a total of 249 days

69 different cities

7 different countries

231,453 miles traveled.

His boss is making him the poster boy for too much traveling.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I would demand a salary for the stay at home mom.

Jill P. said...

Wow! I knew he was gone a lot, but 249 days! It's making me count my blessings that Justin is home more than that. However, if I only count waking hours there may not be THAT much difference!:)

Anonymous said...

I hear ya sista. Paul is coming home today from a trip to Taiwan, Hong Kong and the Philippines. Every time he comes home he says he'll be home for a while, but sure enough, about a week later he'll tell me about some conference/client/emergency that needs his immediate presence. It's to the point that when's he's actually home for dinner, I'm like, "Oh. It's you. I guess you'll want more than just these scrambled eggs and toast for dinner...this is all so unexpected...give me a minute..."

AZ Smurfette said...

HOOOOLLLYYY COW!! I'm having a COW!

Shelly said...

That is a lot of suitcase living! Good grief!