
Okay that picture is one I tried to take of Christopher in his newly discovered Blues Clues shirt. That is the same shirt Nick wore when he was roughly the same age, well maybe a little older. All four of my kids have been avid Blues Clues fans and all of them have worn and loved that shirt. Sure enough, when Christopher spotted it in his closet, he went bananas and had to wear it. I tried to take a picture for posterity's sake and was rewarded with a fingerprint on my camera lens. Here is where the explanation is necessary. I forgot to wipe it off! In most of the pictures from New York and the previous one from Valentines day, there is a slight blur in one of the corners! I'm so mad at myself I could scream. -one more explanation entirely unrelated to the pictures- spelling makes me crazy, it's one of my "things" (however my grammar generally sucks) it irritates me to no end when I read things meant for the public view that are obviously misspelled I mention this only because as much as I try to double check my own spelling, the little spell-check icon for my blog works less than half of the time. Sometimes I will
actually open a word document and type the word just to see if it gets a red underline, but I'm sure I'm going to miss some. Not that I am really putting this out there for public view, but it is really more of a personal thing, but still, I needed to put that out there, that I do care whether or not things are spelled correctly, that most of the time I know how to use a spell checker, but things will most likely slip through the cracks. (why doesn't that stupid spell check button work!?!? why is my computer genius of a husband always out of town when I need him? Why do I generally feel like my IQ drops 50 points the moment I sit in front of a computer?)
No comments:
Post a Comment