
I debated posting this, but it made me laugh, so here it is. Today was a rarity, not only was John not out of town, he was working from home, and actually had time to go out to lunch. - Mostly he's so busy he can forget to eat. There was a certain sandwich he was craving. When he worked in Tempe by ASU, (this particular place does really well by college campuses)he was introduced to a little sandwich shop, Cheba Hut. Kinda like Quiznos, all the sandwich's are toasted. But, um, unlike Quiznos, this place has a certain theme which is pretty entertaining to people like me whose sense of humor is a little off. So, I took some pictures which made me laugh. Surprisingly enough with my cellphone, they turned out pretty good. 
John got his fix with his Jamaican Red, (hence the title) I tried a Panama Red, which was a really good chicken parmesan, kinda spicy. To finish it all off I got a "special" brownie, which I saved for later when I got the munchies.

3 comments:
Just how "special" was the brownie? I hope it wasn't laced with pot. That place is a total pot head hangout. The picture of your baby is funny with the marijuana flags in the background. John is a crack-up! AND, your cell phone takes amazing pictures.
It was a hemp brownie. which is the sister plant to marijuana, but it doesn't have any THC in it. The seeds sprinkled across the top were a funny added touch. Yeah, John said it would be really amusing to "people watch" there some days. It would be so obvious that some people were high. And then you'd have the businessmen in suits sitting at the next table.
Funny sign! We need one for our Walmart.
Post a Comment