Friday, December 4, 2009

My Christmas Miracle

John put up lights on the outside of the house.

Before December.

Without any whining, begging, pleading, etc, from the kids or I.

It's been so long since we've had Christmas lights I had given up asking.

In fact, I was starting to count down the years until Nick could do it by himself.

Why, you ask?

John, aka the Grinch, hates Christmas lights. "They waste money and time- two things that are in short supply this time of year."

So what happened? I'm not really sure, but the Grinch has yet to make an appearance at all this year, and I couldn't be happier.

3 comments:

Thatcher Family said...

Where's the "like" button on blogspot? ;)

Beverly B. said...

Yay! Where's the picture? I'm usually more on top of things but I'm running a little behind this year. I hope I get them up today.

Shelly said...

See, even the Grinch has his cheery Christmas moments :)