Not that I remember, but my parents would tell you how when I was a little girl (2 or so) and we would be in the car going anywhere, I would always think we were going to get something to eat. I would point out all the McDonald's and Arctic Circles and call out from my car seat in the back "Hammacker, fries, and dip (fry sauce) daddy! Right there daddy!" (The odd thing is, as far back as I can remember, we didn't go out to eat a whole lot. It was a special treat when we would take our coupons to Arctic Circle for dinner)
30 years later, I have my own little back seat driver.
Rarely does a drive in the car not involve him pointing out some fast food restaurant. While I was a little more demanding, he's a little more suggestive. "Cheepos? (chicken nuggets) Fwies? Sprite?" As if he's trying to say "Doesn't that sound like a good idea mom?" Sometimes I agree. If only I could get some dip with those fwies.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I sure could go for In-n-Out Burger right about now. Japanese burgers just are not the same :)
Post a Comment