Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Dear John-

Thank you for the roses. They're beautiful.

I still think you're silly for sending me flowers when the cost of flowers is so ridiculously expensive. If you have to be away next year and want to send me a little something to let me know you are thinking of me and love me, I'm thinking a maid would be nice.

I do appreciate how you set the bar so high for the kids. I hope they are paying attention so that when they are older the boys want to be the kind of husband they see in you, and Madison will want to marry a guy just like her dad.

Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day yesterday. I forgot that the dates are all messed up too. I remember to subtract 8 hours and then add tomorrow, and that's how I figure out what time and what day of the week you are in, but I forgot about the date change too.
Love you, and miss you
Kirsten

No comments: