Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why, yes, I am uncoordinated. Why do you ask?

If you had driven by my house at around 3 pm this afternoon you would have seen me laying flat on my back on my driveway.

Christopher and I decided to enjoy the lovely weather we Arizonans enjoy in February while we waited for the bigger kids to come home from school.

Somehow I got it into my head that if my three year old could ride a razor scooter with ease, then so could I.

Apparently I was very, very wrong.

And I have the battle wounds to prove it.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What no pictures :)

Jill P. said...

Double ouch! I've never tried a scooter and now I think I never will.

Nancy said...

Sorry for your injuries. I've tried a razor scooter and have nearly fallen several times. I often think "how can this be safe for children."

Alisa said...

How did I miss that?! Glad you lived!

Beverly B. said...

Ouch! Sounds like something I would do.

I'm really jealous of the AZ weather btw.

Miss said...

Know what's funny? As I was headed to the school, I totally saw you UPRIGHT on the scooter. I laughed to myself, "Good for you Kirsten!" And...here we are. LOL

Miss said...

Know what's funny? As I was headed to the school, I totally saw you UPRIGHT on the scooter. I laughed to myself, "Good for you Kirsten!" And...here we are. LOL

Miss said...

Know what's funny? As I was headed to the school, I totally saw you UPRIGHT on the scooter. I laughed to myself, "Good for you Kirsten!" And...here we are. LOL