Friday, April 23, 2010

Catz update week 4

It was a good week.

Knees still bothered me, but for whatever reason the weight loss stars were aligned.

(drum roll please)

This week- 6 lbs.
Current challenge total- 16 lbs.
Year to date- 34 lbs.

In addition, I'm pretty stoked about the fact that while I only made 3 out of 8 of my goals last challenge, even though it's only 4 weeks into this challenge, I've already made 6 of my goals. (granted they are easier this time around) What that means is that I have earned a bunch of credits to be able to work out for free (or at a considerably reduced price) this summer. I'm not sure what our schedule is going to be like this summer, how long we will spend in Utah, or whether or not I will get to tag along with John on any trips, but I am fairly certain I won't be signing up for the next challenge. (cause you have to be around for all of it) So being able to work out for free when I am in town would be awesome. (hopefully I won't undo too much of my hard work! Ü)

2 comments:

Jill P. said...

Very Impressive! Let me know when you are planning on being in Utah.

Beverly B. said...

Good for you. 34 pounds is awesome.