A recent picture of you, and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
I took this picture while getting my hair done a couple weeks ago. I was sending the picture to John to assure him that my hair was indeed still long and blonde.
He was worried because I went to the local beauty school. I wouldn't normally go there, but my friend Tricia is going to school there, and I trust her, and like hanging out with her. I think she's a rock star at almost anything she attempts. I think John was mostly worried because I swear every time we see Tricia, her hair is shorter and a different color. And has the occasional strand of color woven in. Like purple. Personally, I think it's awesome, but I don't think I could pull it off.
Plus, it was pretty interesting learning some of the ins and outs of the beauty school world.
For the "15 interesting Facts" part of this blog post, I am going to take the lazy way out and just provide a link to a blog post I did nearly 3 years ago. In honor of my 100th blog post, I came up with a list of 100 facts about me. As most of them probably are not that interesting, I am leaving it up to you to pick out the 15 you think are most interesting. And if anyone quits reading in the lower numbers (40's...30's...20's...) I won't hold it against you (or even know for that matter)
Here's the link ---> 100 facts about me

1 comment:
Love your hair!
Post a Comment