Saturday, March 12, 2011

Challenge #3

Okay, so I am just going to make this up as I go.

challenge # 3 is supposed to be a picture of you and your friends, but I don't have one of those. Well, I have a couple pictures of this friend or that friend, but not like a group shot of my closest friends. Plus at the risk of sounding snobbish, and "I'm so cool..." I kinda have a lot of friends. At least, I consider them friends, they may only rate me in the acquaintance category, but whatever. But I think it's a side effect of not living near family. I have to reach out to friends and neighbors more, plus my kids have friends, and then I become friends with their moms, etc.

So-

I decided that I am going to mix this up. There are several "blog challenges" on-line, so seeing as this is my blog, I m going to pick and choose which things I'd like to talk about. Ü

#3- How you found out about blogs.

I don't remember the exact moment, just hearing people talk about them. I think I was at book club once, and someone was mentioning theirs, and I was like "What? you have an on-line journal where you talk about anything or nothing, and you make it available for anyone to read it? That's crazy and weird! I would NEVER do that!"

But then, slowly the idea started creeping in my brain, and I would check out various blogs, then little thoughts started popping in my head- "If I had a blog, I'd totally write about that!" and so here I am...

No comments: